He knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.
- When we are scrambling around during tough times, trying to figure out what to do, our minds have a tendency to dream up all sorts of unlikely scenarios. Money woes, for instance, might prompt us to imagine an out-of-the-blue phone call from a billionaire like Bill Gates, offering to bail us out. Medical problems can get us daydreaming about an invitation to come consultfor free, of coursewith the worlds foremost specialists at a place like the Mayo Clinic.
- Bottom linewhat we want most in times of trouble is understanding and help from someone with the power to deal effectively with our situation.
- God offers precisely what we want and need. He knows our every weakness and cares about them. We can trust that when we seek him for help in a situation, hell care enough to do something about it.
Gods Promise to Me
- I understand your weaknesses.
- I want you to come boldly into my presence.
- I will give you mercy and grace in your time of need.
My Prayer to God
Lord, you know my weaknesses and the temptations I face. You are never too busy for me. Thank you for the total, unhindered access I have to you.