I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! — Psalm 116
- Where do you run when life overwhelms you, and you cannot take any more? Maybe you’re feeling overwhelmed by your circumstances, or maybe life has hit you harder than you ever expected. I know many times life does not seem fair or just. I wish I could give you a reason for every sad and awful thing that happens on this earth. I wish I could pray away all the pain this life brings. What I do know is that our Lord feels our pain and hears our prayers and has the power to help us overcome anything in this life.
God’s Letter to You
I believe if The Lord was going to write you a personal letter about battles this life brings it may read like this….
Please don’t walk away from me when life hits hard, my love. I know sometimes you hurt so bad you want to blame me. I understand how hard it is for you to keep your heart committed to me, when you feel I have disappeared in the midst of your despair. I am here and I am working things out for you even when it seems as if nothing has changed. I have my hand on you and extended to you at all times. No one can hold you as close as I can. So don’t run my love, unless it is into my arms of mercy.
Your Prince and Pursuer
Treasure of Truth
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me All the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. — Psalm 23:6
- Living A Life of Prayer (p31abundantlife.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Lose Heart! So, the outward man is perishing… but we do know that the inward man is being renewed day by day! So, TAKE COURAGE, and SEE the Invisible!!! Oh, and yes… that is my elbow facing you. (sonshinegrove.wordpress.com)
- A Painful Saga ~ Lessons and Blessings (heavenlyraindrops.wordpress.com)
- Heaven and Hell are REAL!! (smileallday12.wordpress.com)
- Just for a Little While (anianapozo.wordpress.com)
- In Which I Learned Something about Myself (gracefullyunraveled.com)
- Women of the Word: Certain Women (virtuousgirls.wordpress.com)
- Affliction and Glory (wrob77.wordpress.com)
- God Can Heal a Broken Heart, But He Has to Have ‘ALL’ the Pieces (proverbsway.com)
- Praising God in the Storms (specialneedsparenting.net)