- As we continue to study christianity and its significance, we need to realize that:
- every right implies responsibility
- every opportunity implies an obligation and
- every possession implies a duty.
Enjoying a Christian relationship with God involves accepting the responsibility inherent in that relationship:
- Duty without doctrine is like a used without roots.
- But doctrine without duty is like a used without fruit.
A christian is a person called to God’s service:
- Let us now explore how we are saved to service
- The Kingdom Is A Realm Of Activity.
This fact is seen in various designations used to describe christians: